Expert Patient Program
Roger Edwards and Chris Fradgley run our Expert Patient Programmes.
SMPs (Expert Patient Programme) aim to improve your quality of life by giving you confidence, skills and information to help manage your long-term condition or caring role better on a daily basis. By taking part in a programme you will:
- Learn new skills to manage your health condition
- Develop confidence in the daily management of your specific condition
- Meet others and share similar experiences
- Learn how to develop more effective relationships with healthcare professionals
The programmes are FREE and run for 2.5 hours, once a week for six weeks.
- Getting a good nights sleep
- Coping with difficult emotions/depression
- Relaxation techniques and exercise
- Healthy eating
- Communicating with friends and family and health professionals
- Dealing with pain and extreme tiredness
Contact us on 01384 271982 for details of the next course